Kings of Anarchy Chapter 14-17
Come listen with me. Im at 8:44
Saint is really loosing his mind.
It would only confirm in your mind what your instincts have been warning you about from the very first moment we met. There is no good in me, Tatum Rivers. And I'll ruin you in every way that I can if you give me half the chance.
His rules are crumbling. And he wants them to crumble, he almost broke them. And that makes Saint loose his mind, he wants to be punished by the other Kings.
"If you make me break the rules for you, you'll regret it more keenly than anything else that's ever happened to you in your miserable life,"
Saint at least recognizes himself. And everyone thinks he is some devil and cold and uncaring. He isnt really, he is protecting everyone (including himself)
It felt like I'd been attacking myself. My own...heart. And I couldn't bear that. Because I needed to keep owning her. I needed to know that she was mine and I was starting to think that I might just be hers, too.
I think this is the most caring Saint has ever done! And he doesn't really know what to do about it.
"I've never felt anything like I do when I'm with you, Tatum Rivers.... I don't warn you not to push me because I'm angry at you for trying. I warn you because I'm afraid of what I could do to you if my control slips when we're together and I do something to you that I can't come back from. It's too easy for me to be cruel, it's too easy for me to hurt you."
When Tatum needs someone, when she's drowning in grief. Kyan finds her and comforts her.... in his Kyan way
"You need a good man and a warm hug. But you'll have to compromise and take a son of a bitch and a dirty f&$#."... He leaned forward and kissed me sweetly. It wasn't like the way he usually kissed me, with a possessive heat that blazed directly into my soul. This was all giving, no taking. Was Kyan hurting for me?
Now there is still the Justice ninja.
Toby/stalker totally didnt do it. Im sure. Someone set him up and it was so simple to do.
And the Kings are all so blind. He's trying to tell him but they are so blinded by the belief they are right. Its going to come back on them.
Im confused about the mask that Bait wears. I thought it was a full white mask
But then they mention the "justice ninja" wearing a bone white mask that covers the whole face and different from Bait. So now Im not sure. Im thinking maybe this is the type of mask Bait is wearing?
Now... the kings turning on Meena and Danny.
Yes they are big bad guys who are trying to protect her. But really all they did was show Tatum they dont trust her, they won't listen to her. They only listen to themselves.
They'll tell her its to protect her. But they all just got me so mad! And they got her mad too
They are just blinded to everyone's view and the 4 of them (yes even Monroe) just feed off of each other.
I just hope Mila and Danny don't hold it against Tatum.
Comments
Post a Comment